• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

5 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I feel like an idiot :lol:

Screamed bust on fb for my snowfall forecast for Connecticut and some friends are sending me pics, "what bust" 

What a 24 hours. I may need a 40 for the Bruins game tonight. 

I'm hoping I can at least pull off 3'' here. 

We all do man . These things happen. I was my daughter’s senior night for basketball at the high school last night and was telling people we might end up with little to nothing . But also said sometimes they shift back north . This was impossible to forecast and no one should feel bad . Weather is humbling , predicting the future is and always will be an inexact science . Think about that Cat 5 cane that hit Acapulco this fall. Models had it coming ashore as a TS less than 24 hours out. 

• Like 4
  • Weenie 1

6 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

There you are. You are like that rat. Looking for that one crumb. 

And to think that I was going to give you credit for being right, I realized I had fallen and hit my head last night. Please just stop posting lol

You have the mental capacity of a squirrel. 

Emotions change like the wind and perceptions of forecasts that were never made.

No one can fix that but you.

And being that you’re a man child like @WinterWolfand @Damage In Tollandit’s too late. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

We all do man . These things happen. I was my daughter’s senior night for basketball at the high school last night and was telling people we might end up with little to nothing . But also said sometimes they shift back north . This was impossible to forecast and no one should feel bad . Weather is humbling , predicting the future is and always will be an inexact science . Think about that Cat 5 cane that hit Acapulco this fall. Models had it coming ashore as a TS less than 24 hours out. 

Well said, it is situations like this which really drive me to love the weather event more and want to learn. As mentally exhausting as it can be sometimes, the only way to further understand and learn is to understand these situations. I think these situation also tell us how difficult communication can be to the public, especially communicating uncertainty. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I have 3” OTG and heavy snow 

I believe I believe the GFS I chanted last night when you said no snow in all of CT.

Here ls an epic disaster.  My phone slipped out of my coat and it went thru the snowblower. Toast.  Good thing I have a backup and just switched sims.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1