• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

On 2/7/2024 at 11:24 AM, ORH_wxman said:

I don’t have a lot of hope for this system in SNE mostly because of the marginal antecedent airmass (been saying this for days about 2/13), but there’s some sneaky upside if we’re able to thread the needle…very dynamic look. 

Five days ago you seemed to nail this.  Quite the evolution over that stretch of time but as of now, it seems like we weren't able to thread the needle.  

3 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

HRRR coming in much less amped compared to 12z.. Will still be a hit for some, but if you continue that trend one more time for 00z its a shut out for all of SNE.. Also as many as said a light to moderate event wont accumulate with this crap air mass.  Lost for words right now .. 

It's a 3mb difference and east maybe 50 miles.

7 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

HRRR coming in much less amped compared to 12z.. Will still be a hit for some, but if you continue that trend one more time for 00z its a shut out for all of SNE.. Also as many as said a light to moderate event wont accumulate with this crap air mass.  Lost for words right now .. 

You will be fine. Christ you were worried yesterday about being it too far North 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

12 hours.. 12 hours before snow was supposed to start. And the models pull this. You couldn’t have done something more cruel to us. 12 plus to nothing. 

we're out of the game for this, but I'm rooting for you, but it's crazy how inconsistent the models are. from 12" to 1", wtf? I'm sure it'll swing the other way tonite. It's like a yo-yo diet

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

This is prob what Feb 1989 would have looked like if we had the same frequency of model output back then.

If I remember right the NGM largely blew that storm.  The LFM and others were never especially big on it at all but for whatever reason the NGM was bought hard by the forecast offices