Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 19th Storm OBS Thread

DCAlexandria

12 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Keedysville mesonet site in Washington County is having some waffling on the snow depth sensor. Must be some big flakes falling out there.

Im 2mi SE of the town of keedysville and can confirm there was a period of light snow with larger flakes.  Back to finer snow now,  I measure just over 2" about 45 minutes ago.  But, I was living on the extreme NW side of the heavier stuff this morning.  Where exactly is the site location? Out of curiosity...

Just now, poolz1 said:

Im 2mi SE of the town of keedysville and can confirm there was a period of light snow with larger flakes.  Back to finer snow now,  I measure just over 2" about 45 minutes ago.  But, I was living on the extreme NW side of the heavier stuff this morning.  Where exactly is the site location? Out of curiosity...

The Keedysville site is at the Western Maryland Regional Education Center Farm that UMD has off 18330 Keedysville Rd, Keedysville, MD 21756

3 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

The Keedysville site is at the Western Maryland Regional Education Center Farm that UMD has off 18330 Keedysville Rd, Keedysville, MD 21756

Gotcha.  A bit west of town.  I follow their reporting on Weatherlink as one of my local stations.

2 minutes ago, EB89 said:

Been sitting on a plane for 3 hours now. 

1 minute ago, Solution Man said:

Hope you’re in first class

Just now, EB89 said:

SWA

Hope the doors stay on and engines don’t catch fire :yikes:

• Haha 1