• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
At least it's something - Jan 16th Snow/Sleet/Ice OBS Thread

The 4 Seasons

Snow growth dramatically improved for a half an hour 45 minutes and we are probably up to an inch. Lightened up now with worse snow growth, and a raggedy radar up in this northern part of Merrimack county. I suspect the max is going to be south towards Nashua Manchester, and over towards Derry

• Like 1

Hearing the first pingers on the windows.  Mixing with snow for right now.  Just in time for me to drive to the datacenter. :axe:

Probably won't accumulate much now that we're mixing.  3" for now.  Maybe we'll get a half inch of sleet and a glaze of ice.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Should be a nice several hours coming over central/eastern areas....good steady snowfall and the radar has filled in pretty nicely

Jan16_930amRadar.gif

Steady here for the last hour, we'll see how long it takes for the mix line to reach me

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Should be a nice several hours coming over central/eastern areas....good steady snowfall and the radar has filled in pretty nicely

Jan16_930amRadar.gif

it should fill in more if the HRRR is right..  should see eastern pa fill in soon

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Man it's coming down nicely. Why can't it stay snow lol.

I feel your pain man. It's coming up on exactly 2 years since we had our last warning event/6" snowfall. I feel like one good 10-14" solid storm would really soothe the soul right now.

Feels like we've been pulling teeth just to get an inch or three