• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 -- Discussion

moneypitmike

I believe it's legit guys - just my 2 cents.... As I'm sure both of you are aware, this below has been a consistent feature on or around the 24th for many runs... Sometimes more than less actual snow, but the same synoptic cinema. It's now also showing up in the operational Euro more than less.

The thing is, this sort of event tends to get buried in the noise of the means so those are less useful at this range.  It is also not a telecon signaled type, either.

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_25.png

I don't have a problem with it. I posted that episodic confluence across the Canadian shield would threaten the homogenized warmth idea a day or two ago. But, folks get caught up in the neg- head meme thing, so it's not really probably being read very well...  ha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not only that... the one about day and half after the 24th -ish has also been surprising consistent. Very similar to the predecessor...

After all that, we may begin to see the N/A look tilt in favor a low amplitude +PNA, with overriding -EPO loading cold.  Higher hopes for that last week of January into the first week of February from my desk.

• Like 4