Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Sunday, December 17 - Monday, December 18, 2023 Storm

weatherwiz

1 minute ago, FXWX said:

The blend product certainly should grab attention...  Best to treat this as a hybrid tropical system... Using last week's storm as a general baseline for wind but increasing 15 to 20 mph over those numbers.

I’ve been using this product for our social media posts. It’s been consistently 55-65mph for CT. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Gunna gas the generator just to be safe 

My generator is still in the shop.  Any power outages in the South Kingstown-Narragansett area are clearly my fault.  I do have the Coleman stove and lantern fueled up and a full tank of propane for the grill.  I hope that supplicates the weather gods.

6 minutes ago, Shaun Curry said:

My generator is still in the shop.  Any power outages in the South Kingstown-Narragansett area are clearly my fault.  I do have the Coleman stove and lantern fueled up and a full tank of propane for the grill.  I hope that supplicates the weather gods.

Supplicates….Tip is that you? 

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Shaun Curry said:

The pull cord on my brother's generator is busted, so he ordered the plug-in electric cable to start it.  Some good that will do when the power's out.  He still hasn't realized it.  

• Haha 5

The pull cord on my brother's generator is busted, so he ordered the plug-in electric cable to start it.  Some good that will do when the power's out.  He still hasn't realized it.  
Is he all stocked up on powdered water too?

I install Kohler generators every day all over SEMA, SS and the cape. Hopefully a lot of my customers get to use them tomorrow. And hopefully the storm creates a bunch more new customers
  • Like 5