Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Sunday, December 17 - Monday, December 18, 2023 Storm

weatherwiz

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Yeah if it gets to be that we have breaks in overcast, that’s gonna help mix stuff down. Could see that. 

I think that is going to offer the best opportunity for those who don't tend to get good winds in these setup to get the good winds. But that scenario is something to watch closely because it's been hinted at for some time now and mesos have been involved too as we get into range.

• Weenie 1

With another exciting Christmas time storm on our doorstep I leave you with my latest remix. :weenie: I’ll weenie myself for this one . 

It's beginning to look a lot like summer everywhere you go . Take a look at the rain and wind. The morning dew is glistening once again.  With heavy rain and no snow!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Weenie 5

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Ahh ok…

Ya know me and nature's signs, birds going nut this morning also saw some seagulls ways inland. Two small signs prior to the biggies. Gonna rock and roll overnight and Monday. Mesos are backing down as it approaches usually a sign to take the under on winds but we shall see. 6 hr change on HRRR is a reduction 

index (23).png

index (24).png

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Lol..I know but it’s all we got at the moment.  Hopefully by next week we’re entering into a more wintry idea as we approach our wheelhouse regarding winter climo…

I’m actually going to bring in some of the kids outdoor stuff into the garage shortly and tie the grill to the deck so it doesn’t fly away. It’s going to be a long night. 

• Thanks 1