Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2023

George BM

13 minutes ago, MacChump said:

Barring injuries sure seems like a ravens-niners SB is inevitable…I’d take the ravens at this point to win pretty easily

The only thing that crosses my mind and that some of my ravens fan friends are dreading is if Browns win their 4/5 game and the 2 and 3 seeds hold serve it would set-up Flacco-led Browns coming to Baltimore in three weeks and...that would be a quite a convergence of things. The Browns D is nasty and maybe the only real obstacle left in the AFC for Baltimore (acknowledging that Baltimore has handled them (once) this year already but still...)

5 minutes ago, MacChump said:

Barring injuries sure seems like a ravens-niners SB is inevitable…I’d take the ravens at this point to win pretty easily

A non zero chance the Ravens host the Bills in three weeks. When the Bills are on, they’re tough to beat and Allen is a PITA when he doesn’t make dumb mistakes. They’ve won 5 of 6 and are trending in the right direction. 

7 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

The only thing that crosses my mind and that some of my ravens fan friends are dreading is if Browns win their 4/5 game and the 2 and 3 seeds hold serve it would set-up Flacco-led Browns coming to Baltimore in three weeks and...that would be a quite a convergence of things. The Browns D is nasty and maybe the only real obstacle left in the AFC for Baltimore (acknowledging that Baltimore has handled them twice this year already but still...)

The Browns did beat the Ravens in Baltimore this year . . .

1 minute ago, snowfan said:

A non zero chance the Ravens host the Bills in three weeks. When the Bills are on, they’re tough to beat and Allen is a PITA when he doesn’t make dumb mistakes. They’ve won 5 of 6 and are trending in the right direction. 

Bills now can get to a 2/3 seed, right? If they beat Miami next week they take the division and move into a spot where Baltimore would avoid them until an AFC title game?

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

Bills now can get to a 2/3 seed, right? If they beat Miami next week they take the division and move into a spot where Baltimore would avoid them until an AFC title game?

Yep. If they beat Miami, they get the #2 seed and are then on the opposite end of the bracket from the Ravens. 

5 minutes ago, CAPE said:

It's great. Made me smile and laugh.

And yes, but they have no excuses this year, unlike the Os. They really need to get to the SB.

I've been a Lamjack fan since he came into the league. He has finally rounded out his game and is more consistent this year. I'm pulling for the Ravens. The Eagles are a 1 and done playoff team so I dont have much of a stake in this years playoffs.

• Like 1

I'm just happy in the possibilities of what to experience in the playoffs, the Chiefs aren't doing well. It's a pretty easy league this year, overall. Baltimore definitely seems primed to win the SB. I remember obviously having that knowing about the '2000 squad, and the '2012 team when they started winning in the playoffs I knew they were unstoppable. Same kind of feeling this year. 2019, there were a lot of question marks/weak spots. No weak spots this year. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic