Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Discobs 2023

George BM

• mappy pinned this topic

It's a pinch-me-its-so-beautiful-out kinda day. Looking ahead to the weekend, post fropa, will be interesting to see if we get a few wet snowflakes mixed in with the upslope component. At the very least, it'll get the leaves into peak season in short order (they are already looking awesome but I'd say only about 10-20% there in town).

• Like 2

October is such a weird month, you want it to be fall like and chilly but if it's too cold you worry that the rubber band will break just in time for Christmas and it goes warm but if October is too warm then it just stinks because it's supposed to be that first real fall month of cooler weather. If i had a vote i'd say we skip right to Thanksgiving and eliminate October as a month it can go sit in the corner with Pluto....sadly i don't have a vote.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

On 10/2/2023 at 8:27 PM, BlizzardNole said:

My 25-year old board name doesn't match me any more LOL.  Give me nine months of summer

Same. Except in my case, I'm hardly ever in a Virginia "state of mind" any longer...more like South Carolina.  ;) 

1 hour ago, H2O said:

Fog. Like lots of fog. Spooky fog

Ooooh, yeah. It's 59 right now and I assume it's the same temp at the other end of the cul de sac...even though I can't really see that far.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic