• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August model and weather disco

weathafella

Fall has arrived early this year. The leaves near Montreal were already starting to turn. Throughout Vermont we saw the same. For me on the CT line near Danbury, this will be the first below average JJA in quite some time. This has been a very odd year to say the least weather wise. One thing we did see on this road trip was a lot of disaster zones. Hoping fall will be relatively calm to allow for cleanup and rebuilding. Last thing we would need is a tropical system. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

How mad are you to see that stuff consistently blow by to your SW and give you the middle finger?

It's super frustrating :lol:  

It just goes to show how difficult it is to get a favorable pattern here. It's funny when you look back over the years at how many times big MCSs and big squall lines get deflected to our southwest. 

13 hours ago, dryslot said:

I luv JoeCOCher.

True story.  I was in a supermarket in Los Angeles about 35 years ago and these 2 guys seemingly high as a kite are looking at me and laughing trying to control themselves.   Finally one of them musters the courage to say “my friend says you look just like Joe Cocker”.  I walk by them slowly and in my best cockney accent softly mutter “I am Joe Cocker” while I kept walking.   Those guys were literally rolling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Weenie 1