Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
August model and weather disco

weathafella

1 minute ago, weatherwiz said:

I think the 12z GFS yesterday kissed the high mountains of Montana with some snow (it was around 300 hr out). 

This one's sea level at D7 ...

Granted up there at 55 N but I'm pretty sure that's outlandish even for them on August 31.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I mean, do you want 50 soaking wet people in your house when it’s supposed to be an outdoor event? Lol

Wood floors or carpet? As someone who has owned a place since 2009....it comes with the territory when you host. The ground will be wet from earlier rains. Get a rug or something they can wipe their shoes outside and inside from any entry like a slider etc. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I mean, do you want 50 soaking wet people in your house when it’s supposed to be an outdoor event? Lol

Don't you have a garage?  Why would they be in your house? To use the bathroom? I would've provided outdoor facilities if it was a concern plus you shouldn't have to worry, You told us it doesn't rain there anyways.............:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

Don't you have a garage?  Why would they be in your house? To use the bathroom? I would've provided outdoor facilities if it was a concern plus you shouldn't have to worry, You told us it doesn't rain there anyways.............:lol:

He needs him right now. :stein:

• Like 1