Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August model and weather disco

weathafella

9 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

Those nice beaches in your area. You should enjoy them. You have about 4 weeks of winter there in the mid Atlantic where you are.

• The beaches here suck.  Stinking tidal estuaries with no waves but lots of jellyfish.
  • 4 weeks?  We'll all be lucky to see that with the strong to nearly super east-based Nino.

10 minutes ago, Go Kart Mozart said:
  • The beaches here suck.  Stinking tidal estuaries with no waves but lots of jellyfish.
  • 4 weeks?  We'll all be lucky to see that with the strong to nearly super east-based Nino.

So enjoy summer. With us warming every year, if you can’t beat ‘em join ‘em.

54 minutes ago, Go Kart Mozart said:

You basically are in a large sound 

Boston folks rate beaches the following way .
Is there something resembling sand ? Yes - auto 5 stars

is there something resembling something wet that appears larger than a tub ? Yes 5 stars 

Water temp above 55 degrees ? Tropical paradise 

waves bigger than 2 feet ? “Omg they let people swim in this !, biggest ive ever seen “

dells lemonade truck nearby ? Add a few stars  

Enjoy the summertime jellies as Scott said , sounds fun

As usual we pray a decent winter in SNE

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

why are all the good days when we have to work? wknd looks like dogmeat, at least for saturday

sounds like you're getting a bug and should take a personal day.

In all seriousness the weekend doesn't look like a washout.  GFS has all the precip on Friday, and both it and the Euro clear out the precip for Saturday.  Euro keeps some lingering on Sunday.

2 minutes ago, tunafish said:

sounds like you're getting a bug and should take a personal day.

In all seriousness the weekend doesn't look like a washout.  GFS has all the precip on Friday, and both it and the Euro clear out the precip for Saturday.  Euro keeps some lingering on Sunday.

I've already burned up some PTO, but usually due to taking fridays off and extending the wknd. Harder to get out of work M-Th. Would just be nice to have two COC wknd days in a row.  

Just now, Lava Rock said:

the plan is to retire at 55. 4 more yrs.

Sweet I am actually working 3 days a week with acquired brain injury clients but am at full retirement. It has rained on one of my days off every single week usually Friday. Permanent retirement next fall when I get my other knee replacement. Times goes by fast until you are looking retirement in the eye, then the days crawl. Good luck

• Like 1