Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August model and weather disco

weathafella

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

I don't understand how someone loathes summer. The season is full of fun and making memories. Unless you bury bodies and pave driveways for a living.

Winter is full of fun and memories 

I rather have my balls shrink instead of having swamp ass.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

24 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Oh yeah, I'm sure you're making those memories of a lifetime when it's 40 and rain.

33 and rain is the worst

18 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Anthony is dealing with angry Antifa in the summer. I get it. 

It's so busy in the summer. That's another reason why I hate it .

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

I did last week, water temp was 58, ouch

Back in the '60s in NNJ, we went to Sandy Hook in late July, a day or 2 after a storm had passed offshore.  Water temp was 57 (usual was low 70s on that date) - might not go in today but young and foolish, we did a lot of swimming, though never in the water more than 15 minutes at a stretch.

13 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Back in the '60s in NNJ, we went to Sandy Hook in late July, a day or 2 after a storm had passed offshore.  Water temp was 57 (usual was low 70s on that date) - might not go in today but young and foolish, we did a lot of swimming, though never in the water more than 15 minutes at a stretch.

It's funny to watch, no matter how cold the young kids jump right in like it's nothing while the older people slowly wade in a couple inches at a time. Once my stomach gets wet I'm all in.

• Like 1

While the higher continental heat is trapped in the west, the end of this Euro run looks like an evolving steam bath along the EC all the way up.

You have heights rising/bulging back NW aft of a tropical cyclone escaping into the N Atlantic.  That's gotta be soup

46 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

Brandy/Long Lake only ~70-72F. Put my feet in at the sandbar yesterday and said nope not going in. Last Aug it was near 80F.

Not surprised.  Sebago the last several years is also sitting at 80+ this time of year.  Had to have been right around 72 when I was there yesterday.