Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
August model and weather disco

weathafella

2 minutes ago, Torch Tiger said:

bring back July please, thx

They’re calling for early fall chill and advising to close pools now, uninstall , and no more warmth or dews .  If the tropics get active like ensembles have.. and we rip storms into Gulf.. which pumps the ridge / WAR.. it’ll be fun to watch reactions 

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 2

1 hour ago, kdxken said:

I'm on the schlotthauer train. Sent it to my firewood customers as a public service. Folks need to be prepared with the essentials. Watch starting at the 19-minute mark. Combo James/George.

Man I need to move to Indiana. Looks like the only safe place.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

They’re calling for early fall chill and advising to close pools now, uninstall , and no more warmth or dews .  If the tropics get active like ensembles have.. and we rip storms into Gulf.. which pumps the ridge / WAR.. it’ll be fun to watch reactions 

Yeah not going to happen.  Looks seasonable going forward

Though I'd rather get the cold/rain out of the way now, and have a mild/dry Dec-Feb.

Let's rip the band-aid off and get some very very early freezes!!  And love these lows popping offshore and keeping us NE flow.in August, it's one less to deal with in January!

1 hour ago, kdxken said:

I'm on the schlotthauer train. Sent it to my firewood customers as a public service. Folks need to be prepared with the essentials. Watch starting at the 19-minute mark. Combo James/George.

"Catastrophic" snowstorms....I'll be sure to toss a dropsonde into a snowbank.

• Haha 3

0.36 today brings me to 5.50 even for the first half of the month...the beat goes on. Today definitely had a fall feel with the cool breeze and steady rain. The lack of 90F days has been pretty remarkable considering the trend...just 3 so far and not much chance of getting close any time soon. I just looked back and had 25 of them in 2020.