Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July has arrived ... the Meteorologically defined mid summer month

Typhoon Tip

1 hour ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Yep.  You ain’t just dumping some gravel and fill in to fix that. Lol

Looking at Mass 511 and Google maps it appears traffic is flowing through that spot?  My buddy who commutes that every day is on vacation so I lost my eyes on the ground.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I mean does anyone really and truly buy into New England severe time after time to have like a 90% fail rate . It’s usually low end duds , just hard to get “excited” for that .

No different than tropical and increasingly…”winter” in SNE lol

13 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

No different than tropical and increasingly…”winter” in SNE lol

Yes and yes for the southern Coastal plain and cape . I think any warning climate trends will effect the totals of the most marginal (mildest winter temp) areas first . Then spread into the general SNE “CP” overtime . It’s debatable but I lean that it will .

22 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Yes and yes for the southern Coastal plain and cape . I think any warning climate trends will effect the totals of the most marginal (mildest winter temp) areas first . Then spread into the general SNE “CP” overtime . It’s debatable but I lean that it will .

I’m just extra salty today. With nearly 11” of precipitation in July and two FF events imby this month, it’s been anything but boring. 

50 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I mean does anyone really and truly buy into New England severe time after time to have like a 90% fail rate . It’s usually low end duds , just hard to get “excited” for that .

It’s all about expectations. Being on this forum, I think we all want, expect, and anticipate any type of weather event is going to be high end. This seems to be especially true with thunderstorms. Everyone seems to expect whenever there is a mention for thunderstorms or strong thunderstorms it means widespread damage. 

22 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I’m just extra salty today. With nearly 11” of precipitation in July and two FF events imby this month, it’s been anything but boring. 

I know you didn’t mean it but I wanted to spice things up . I think ratters will have a higher incidence along the most prone southern and coastal areas and not just because of last year 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I know you didn’t mean it but I wanted to spice things up . I think ratters will have a higher incidence along the most prone southern and coastal areas and not just because of last year 

Isnt that how average/climo is anyway?  Or you mean with greater frequency than the background ratter-prone climo?

1 hour ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I've conceded a lower floor but possibly a higher upside on the biggies that stay all snow. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1