Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Last Hurrah Obs Thread: 3/13-15/23

WxWatcher007

39 minutes ago, wx2fish said:

Very similar here. About 4". Had to head out for a bit and there was definitely a little more up around Derry/Londonderry. Maybe an extra inch or 2

That poster 15 miles west in mason had a foot 2 hours ago , hills are buried. Most of the gradient is West . Im still impressed Nashua flipped by 430 am or so 

CT peeps should watch southwest of BOX radar and to their N/NE. That is the direction as to which banding will will rotate in from as the mid levels start to crank.

Im seeing some signs of that developing now, but it may take an hour or two. 

It will be very important to see how warm temperatures get in the meantime. 

Not sure what to expect. 

3 minutes ago, ma blizzard said:

After ripping 1" / hr from 7:45-9:30, rates went way down .. looks like its about to pick up again though 

Yep…7.5” now on winter hill btw. Absolutely pounded this morning…3” on the clear area from 8am

AE3B03FC-0669-463D-AD76-2DCBCB4AB842.gif

E9BE78A1-7895-4DE7-8135-CED86DA2878A.jpeg

• Like 3

Wow, 10" just 2 miles up the road from me!  Elevation ftw.  Shadowing and marginal temps ftl. 

It's been snowing since 6am here and I still have bare spots in the yard.  The .75" of rain and saturated ground probably the cause of that tho'.

Now hearing reports of 2' in Charlemont and Heath.  I bet Savoy/Florida get 35-40". 

3"  34/32  -SN

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

That poster 15 miles west in mason had a foot 2 hours ago , hills are buried. Most of the gradient is West . Im still impressed Nashua flipped by 430 am or so 

I flipped to wet crap by 4am, but most of my accum has been since 6am. It's stacking up pretty quick, but an extra half degree colder would do wonders. Prob closer to 5" here now

32F. I just took the dog out. She's a pug, and the snow was just a tad beneath her belly, so about 8" on the pavement by that measurement. LOL Coming down heavy right now. Trees are coated, and that has me worried about power outages. The lines here at Ridgefield are below ground, but not the ones that feed us. Too bad our gas fireplace is on the fritz. It's supposed to work without power, but it has to be working in the first place.