• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 13-14th Nor'easter Threat

NJwx85

Currently 29.5.  Has not moved much since daybreak.  Up just .5 degrees.  Light snow currently.  Has been light to moderate snow all morning.  Gusty NW wind.  Est.  20-30 mph at times.  Blowing snow.  Snowfall so far 4.5”.  Lesser amounts on streets and walks. Radar has been impressive over NNJ all morning with pseudo CCB especially over western/central parts of NNJ.  At higher elevations it is accumulating.

I'll add I was only forecasting 4" for my location so my expectations have been met.  Anything else is gravy on the biscuit.  

C8824C80-18AD-4FF0-B716-67C4E1E85C31.jpeg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JustinRP37 said:

I’d say we have about 4 inches now so just hit the low end of what the warning stated yesterday. Then they bumped it to 6-12. 

Hmmph, I really expected you to have nearly double what I got but I have more than you. Right now it's absolutely pouring snow with huge flakes and it's (finally) accumulating for real for the first time since about 6am.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gravitylover said:

Hmmph, I really expected you to have nearly double what I got but I have more than you. Right now it's absolutely pouring snow with huge flakes and it's (finally) accumulating for real for the first time since about 6am.

I thought we would too but the change over happened very late. 

21 minutes ago, MANDA said:

Currently 29.5.  Has not moved much since daybreak.  Up just .5 degrees.  Light snow currently.  Has been light to moderate snow all morning.  Gusty NW wind.  Est.  20-30 mph at times.  Blowing snow.  Snowfall so far 4.5”.  Lesser amounts on streets and walks. Radar has been impressive over NNJ all morning with pseudo CCB especially over western/central parts of NNJ.  At higher elevations it is accumulating.

I'll add I was only forecasting 4" for my location so my expectations have been met.  Anything else is gravy on the biscuit.  

C8824C80-18AD-4FF0-B716-67C4E1E85C31.jpeg

I’m in Chester, can confirm. Nice steady snow since 7:00 am, no road accumulation but piling it up. 

• Like 2