• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

That 6Z GFS evolution is really weird kind of like like 6z NAM with some additional dumbbell low action east of BOS as a bonus. No strong consolidated low from the south to near Cape Cod like 0Z EURO/UK/Canadian. Tossing verbatim. Probably still having trouble with stream interaction.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yo you sure? We take um up

index (63).png

Obviously that and the 3km nam are the hopes.  I hope the snowier solutions are right but plenty of concern for much of CT and plenty of models that completely shut us out. Even that euro run has a SWCT legit snow hole because the IVT takes the initial heavy precip as rain and moves it west into NY then the main storm bands and ccb reorganize over ENE. 

That’s one concern showing up on multiple pieces of guidance , gfs is the same but the main ccb reorganizes over mass state lines lol 

Other concern is if we do get settled into the 1-3/3-6” range will it snow heavy enough to actually accumulate ?

57531B3F-C6C2-405E-9C3E-98D8C4A99645.png

E6003089-1A8A-45FC-8773-78DF9C8C9C76.png

628F955F-DDE1-45CD-BCD2-E591FE921759.png

40 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

Here's our forecast. Pretty tough call but this is the best I could manage for the time being lol

FrA8gu1X0AAbL3n?format=jpg&name=large

Seems like a great map to me based on the enormous uncertainty. I almost feel like anyone that doesn’t get in the “heavy banding ” during the daylight hours Tuesday won’t get much so it’s like 6-12”+ or just white rain ..

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Seems like a great map to be based on the enormous uncertainty. I almost feel like anyone that doesn’t l get in the “heavy banding ” during the daylight hours Tuesday won’t get much so it’s like 6-12”+ or just white rain ..

I will enjoy my 6 hours of cat paws that never accumulate! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, codfishsnowman said:

This could be the cruelest storm yet with regards to being downsloped shadowed and just a bit too warm but Congrats to everyone not in the lower CTRV!

This fucking sucks. Did we club baby seals in a prior lifetime or something? The atmosphere just feels sadistic around here this year.

• Haha 4