Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

8 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

0z Eps mean clown is wild. They must have spent the night with Raymond. 

I know I can me a worrier, but I can see  how we are screwed, multiple ways when this thing is all over. The red flags out here in SWCT are still flying high. After the bust the other night, needless to say I will go into this expecting slush regardless of what models show....Eastern areas that get the deepening low pressure are looking good. Here, inverted lobe heavy rains to banded snow/rain showers and 36⁰ degrees on Tuesday.

Hope I am wrong....

1 minute ago, Spanks45 said:

I know I can me a worrier, but I can see  how we are screwed, multiple ways when this thing is all over. The red flags out here in SWCT are still flying high. After the bust the other night, needless to say I will go into this expecting slush regardless of what models show....Eastern areas that get the deepening low pressure are looking good. Here, inverted lobe heavy rains to banded snow/rain showers and 36⁰ degrees on Tuesday.

Hope I am wrong....

The caution flags are high with this one, no doubt. Don’t worry though, We’ll know which way this goes come Tuesday 

10 minutes ago, Kitz Craver said:

Like DT said a few weeks ago… All you have to do is open your eyes whilst you lay in bed early Tuesday AM and hope to glean that certain glow which changes the lighting in the room when we are in pound town. If it’s just as dark as it normally would be, roll over, back to bed. 

Yup.. if you wake up and the room is lit up in glow you know there’s snow otg . It’s an instant good morning wood 

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Tru dat

download (15).png

Accums can be variable this time of year too. Where the sun is hitting this time of year there’s a little bit of “stored” heat in the ground versus the shade. So even if you’re pounding at 32-33° there can be a little melt compaction at the bottom. Then you have the varying surface albedos which can come into effect early on if the sun can “see through” light accums to the sfc or if the rates lessen or clouds thin.