Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

11 minutes ago, Hoth said:

This fucking sucks. Did we club baby seals in a prior lifetime or something? The atmosphere just feels sadistic around here this year.

Yeah it's awful. It's amazing how being just a touch away from the valley makes such a difference. I grew up in Bristol CT and they do way better than here in Springfield.

Well good luck, maybe we'll get lucky.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

Yeah at least the forecast is exciting and keeping me awake! 

I'm in a weird spot. I don't consider me in the valley, but I'm not the Northwest hills. Those zones where it could go either way where? I'm located. Up at about 500 ft. I guess the possibility is there that it could be more, but also could be right where you have it. I have to say, this is an exciting storm, but a bit of a nail biter!

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Seems like flip to snow is happening earlier . Monday evening / early night vs Tuesday morning  That makes a huge difference 

Going to be a tough night to go to sleep on Monday night. I'm just hoping when I get up real early that it's snowing. If not, that pit kind of comes in the stomach.....Wondering if we're going to get that change over quick enough lol. Now that's the definition of a weather weenie, and I'm there. 

1 minute ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Going to be a tough night to go to sleep on Monday night. I'm just hoping when I get up real early that it's snowing. If not, that pit kind of comes in the stomach.....Wondering if we're going to get that change over quick enough lol. Now that's the definition of a weather weenie, and I'm there. 

Like DT said a few weeks ago… All you have to do is open your eyes whilst you lay in bed early Tuesday AM and hope to glean that certain glow which changes the lighting in the room when we are in pound town. If it’s just as dark as it normally would be, roll over, back to bed. 

2 minutes ago, Kitz Craver said:

Like DT said a few weeks ago… All you have to do is open your eyes whilst you lay in bed early Tuesday AM and hope to glean that certain glow which changes the lighting in the room when we are in pound town. If it’s just as dark as it normally would be, roll over, back to bed. 

I"m expecting a good sleep with changeover happening mid-morning.

• Like 1