Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Preliminarily ... a medium impact partial Miller B, Friday

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, wx2fish said:

CF on my head. Up to 37.5, from 32.5

Similarly… It’s 39 here in Ayer but it’s 41 over in the Littleton line; then the other way just 4 miles W it’s 34 and snowing.

This is the situation where that rain snow line’s going to creep south during the day Like 2 miles an hour as the storm begins to curl around south eastern mass and the wind backs in the interior and all that obviously you know that’s just saying for the general reader.

I think it’s interesting that the euro finally caved to the GFS position being slightly more south east 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

So the Euro gives this area up to ORH 3” tonight and the NAM and HRRR give 0.  I wonder which option wins . 

Euro def had a nice CCB band curling down for late tonight/early tomorrow. But yeah, not really buying it yet because I'd like to see other guidance...esp mesoscales. GFS had it too at 06z.

3 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Similarly… It’s 39 here in Ayer but it’s 41 over in the Littleton line; then the other way just 4 miles W it’s 34 and snowing.

This is the situation where that rain snow line’s going to creep south during the day Like 2 miles an hour as the storm begins to curl around south eastern mass and the wind backs in the interior and all that obviously you know that’s just saying for the general reader.

I think it’s interesting that the euro finally caved to the GFS position being slightly more south east 

Euro caved east at 6z, then the nam jumped west at 12z. It could be interesting tonight if it tracks more over the Cape vs Weymouth (like the 12z hrrr), but well see. 

30F and Heavies.

METAR KMVL 161430Z AUTO 34005KT 1/4SM +SN FZFG VV007 M01/M02 A2998
METAR KMVL 161425Z AUTO 32007KT 1/4SM +SN FZFG VV007 M01/M02 A2998
METAR KMVL 161420Z AUTO 33007KT 1/4SM +SN FZFG VV007 M01/M02 A2998
METAR KMVL 161415Z AUTO 34007KT 1/4SM +SN FZFG VV008 M01/M02 A2999
METAR KMVL 161410Z AUTO 34007KT 1/4SM +SN FZFG VV008 M01/M02 A2999
METAR KMVL 161405Z AUTO 33008KT 1/4SM +SN FZFG VV008 M01/M02 A2999

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Euro def had a nice CCB band curling down for late tonight/early tomorrow. But yeah, not really buying it yet because I'd like to see other guidance...esp mesoscales. GFS had it too at 06z.

None of the Mesos have that track . I think we know the end game for areas that got skunked in round 1. It’s dog shit pies in face round 2

1 minute ago, wx2fish said:

39 here now. Looks like it stopped just short of you, but you didn't miss much. I flipped for like an hour, but we lost the good rates and wasted most of it. Just got some slush. Derry north got more.

I'm used to narrowly missing out in one direction or another.