Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Met Winter 2022-2023 Banter

HoarfrostHubb

7 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

If you're thinking about posting in the analysis thread: 1. Type and take a moment to think 2. Am I whining or does this provide value to the thread? 3. If I'm whining, hit delete and move on. 

I do agree entirely with your post . 

There has always been the need for a winter weenie distress hotline . Pay tippy to provide phone counseling as the operators divert the most distressed weenies to dr tippy ,

press 1 to see Brooklyn’s latest 10 day maps 

Press 2 to hear rays thoughts on March 

press 3 to hear George if he is having a good day 

press 4 to hear iceberg preach patience thru end of met winter 

and so on and so forth and if a weenie makes it thru all those and is still distressed and filled with angst dr tippy gives them a 1-1 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

There has always been the need for a winter weenie distress hotline . Pay tippy to provide phone counseling as the operators divert the most distressed weenies to dr tippy ,

and so on and so forth and if a weenie makes it thru all those and is still distressed and filled with angst dr tippy gives them a 1-1 

Press 6 to hear Jay's whining about whining, which might be worse than the actual whining 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Lol @ 3.

Press 5 to hear certain posters chastise people for being disappointed this has turned into a low end advisory event 

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Lol @ 3.

Press 5 to hear certain posters chastise people for being disappointed this has turned into a low end advisory event 

Bro you are killing me. What were you right about? Seriously? What meteorological points did you focus on to 'prove us all wrong'. I cannot believe you are bragging as if your unbridled negativity had any remote application to the outcome of modeling. Can you just admit you were being nothing but negative, and you're not particularly right either way? Because there was zero reason to predict this would trend the way it did. Zero. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Lol @ 3.

Press 7 to hear Tauntonsneezes not care about any winter event for anywhere unless he happens to be skiing there that 1 weekend (I hope it was fun overall btw) 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

Bro you are killing me. What were you right about? Seriously? What meteorological points did you focus on to 'prove us all wrong'. I cannot believe you are bragging as if your unbridled negativity had any remote application to the outcome of modeling. Can you just admit you were being nothing but negative, and you're not particularly right either way? Because there was zero reason to predict this would trend the way it did. Zero. 

I’m not claiming to be right, really. Just that it’s better to be cautious and it’s okay to be disappointed that this went to dung.

It’s okay to be upset at where this has went.

6 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I’m not claiming to be right, really. Just that it’s better to be cautious and it’s okay to be disappointed that this went to dung.

It’s okay to be upset at where this has went.

We totally agree then!!! LOL cautious is patience really. I wasn't chucking them by any means. In my head that also means not committing either way, so maybe it's just lost in translation on here... 

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

God, he's exhausting.

Well there isn’t anything we can do about it, so it’s illogical to get upset about it. Hobbies are supposed to be enjoyable, so why not make the choice to enjoy the weather we will get? Post 2016 winters have been dominated for the most part by extreme warmth, and I don’t see any reason why that will stop. There isn’t anything wrong with liking warmer weather.

• Weenie 2

1 minute ago, George001 said:

Well there isn’t anything we can do about it, so it’s illogical to get upset about it. Hobbies are supposed to be enjoyable, so why not make the choice to enjoy the weather we will get? Post 2016 winters have been dominated for the most part by extreme warmth, and I don’t see any reason why that will stop. There isn’t anything wrong with liking warmer weather.

Cmon George-you’re the biggest snow weenie here.  You can’t fake it.  

• Like 1

Just now, George001 said:

Lol. You’re the biggest weenie dude. We like warm weather too… when it’s here. Until then we track winter storms and so will you. 

• Like 1