Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
New England Met Winter 2022-2023 Banter

HoarfrostHubb

3 hours ago, Spanks45 said:

Which was made worse when the group promoting the "fake news" concept promoted their spokesperson to President. They already had their alternative media in place for that group of many people to flock to when they needed someplace else to go. Amazing how much money was made in the past 7 years on the idea of "Fake News". Slowly the Alex Jones of the conspiracy theory world are starting to be exposed for who they really are, fake news and lies for profit. Most of the media out there has some level of bias, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see through that. Hopefully we can get back to a world where facts can be facts again and not labeled "fake news" because some guy on YouTube said so(especially when they made a bunch of money because it was shared and clicked on so many times). 

Frustrating times for scientists around the world.....

Faux news is getting ripped into for their lies now with lawsuit after lawsuit. They were pimping the big lie on camera to but off, they knew it was complete BS. Unfortunately, the damage is done though and those who fell for it have their mind made up while power hungry tards continue to weaponize it, especially the clown himself. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Faux news is getting ripped into for their lies now with lawsuit after lawsuit. They were pimping the big lie on camera to but off, they knew it was complete BS. Unfortunately, the damage is done though and those who fell for it have their mind made up while power hungry tards continue to weaponize it, especially the clown himself. 

So many lies for so long. Who can you trust? No one

• Like 2

I mean there are the clowns in power and the clowns that those in power hate . Let’s not make it complicated Bc we fall for their fake caring about issues that create loyalty for either side . They don’t care about you , they care about your vote . Almost everything is about money but either way we are a lot better off then being in China where they don’t have to BS you , they just bash you over the head if you don’t fall in line , at least here they mind F you into hating the other side and at the end of the day they just let corporates get away with what ever loopholes their lobbyists Concoct

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TalcottWx said:

Sick as a dog. No congestion. Coughing a lot. Really tired. No energy. Negative for covid. Feels like a fever. I wonder if it's flu or something 

My mother in law was supposed to go to the heart surgeon tomorrow to see what they are going to do in regards to replacing her heart valve but now she got covid .

Smfh

On 2/17/2023 at 3:49 PM, HimoorWx said:

A question for those of you familiar with edibles. My wife has been experiencing back pain for a year now and lots of different treatments haven't solved the problem yet. She is looking for good edibles that will help with pain and relaxation. Any s are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

You can get certain edibles from INSA, I'd have to ask my husband if they have locations over your way, I'm not sure of all of their locations. He works in East Hampton.  I've used their chocolate bars for some pain and it works, but I can only have a very small amount. Unfortunately for me cannabis makes me very ill and I'll puke for hours If I use what most people see as a small amount...

On 2/18/2023 at 11:53 AM, Spanks45 said:

Which was made worse when the group promoting the "fake news" concept promoted their spokesperson to President. They already had their alternative media in place for that group of many people to flock to when they needed someplace else to go. Amazing how much money was made in the past 7 years on the idea of "Fake News". Slowly the Alex Jones of the conspiracy theory world are starting to be exposed for who they really are, fake news and lies for profit. Most of the media out there has some level of bias, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see through that. Hopefully we can get back to a world where facts can be facts again and not labeled "fake news" because some guy on YouTube said so(especially when they made a bunch of money because it was shared and clicked on so many times). 

Frustrating times for scientists around the world.....

"Fake news" started LONG before that. Just ask Dan Rather. I hate the term itself, but that incident really opened my eyes to the simple fact that ALL media is tainted. Let the buyer be ware!

7 hours ago, yoda said:

No firing. Suspended the rest if the week without pay

https://news.yahoo.com/tony-massarotti-longtime-sports-hub-200104058.html

The social media whack jobs defending that “joke” are out in droves.    When I see blatant racists like Gerry Callahan supporting it you are porked. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

The social media whack jobs defending that “joke” are out in droves.    When I see blatant racists like Gerry Callahan supporting it you are porked. 

That was my reaction too.  I don't care what your political affiliation is.  If you hear that and think "not a racist comment" you're completely delusional, intentionally kidding yourself, or just lazily going with the "hurr durr woke mob cancel culture" layup line of thinking.

People need to be held accountable for saying these things.  Otherwise you give it the green light in the future.