• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Met Winter 2022-2023 Banter

HoarfrostHubb

A question for those of you familiar with edibles. My wife has been experiencing back pain for a year now and lots of different treatments haven't solved the problem yet. She is looking for good edibles that will help with pain and relaxation. Any s are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, HimoorWx said:

A question for those of you familiar with edibles. My wife has been experiencing back pain for a year now and lots of different treatments haven't solved the problem yet. She is looking for good edibles that will help with pain and relaxation. Any s are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I just went to the local dispensary and asked them which ones were good for back pain. Unfortunately, they also made me anxious. My golf partner swears by them for his back.

15 hours ago, HimoorWx said:

Look for high CBD and/or CBN content.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

I'll accept the OK dust but the chlorine smell does not pass the "smell" test.  Ground is saturated and not dry whatsoever.

Just seems unlikely to me that any lingering chlorine particles would be dropping into New England 10 days later in high enough amounts that it would be noticeable.    Although it does not take a high ppm to be picked up by one's schnozz - 0.02-0.31 parts per million (ppm)

1 hour ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

I'll accept the OK dust but the chlorine smell does not pass the "smell" test.  Ground is saturated and not dry whatsoever.

You can see it on satellite which looking back makes sense. I know it hard for those who can’t take facts. 

The chlorine stuff is weird. Technically that plume would have been gone days ago. 

With the burnout being on the 6th, that air was past New England by the 10th at the latest, unless the Ohio site continued to emit large amounts of material for another week or more.

I find it interesting that many who immediately discount anything coming from authorities such as EPA are willing to fully believe whatever some anonymous stranger posts online.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, tamarack said:

With the burnout being on the 6th, that air was past New England by the 10th at the latest, unless the Ohio site continued to emit large amounts of material for another week or more.

I find it interesting that many who immediately discount anything coming from authorities such as EPA are willing to fully believe whatever some anonymous stranger posts online.

welcome to 2023 where everything you read on the internet is fact and legit sources are behind a conspiracy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Never underestimate stupidity.

I wonder if this has been the least amount of snow for first 3 weeks of February in Nashua history . January was very torchy and wet but a couple systems overproduced to the tune of around normal monthly snowfall . If I hadn’t checked out , I would probably be breaking stuff for therapy  . However , there have been countless very comfortable Mild days to be outside and Enjoy so not the cold/ dry warm /wet nonsense 

someone let me know if I’m forgetting any snow this month ?

44 minutes ago, tamarack said:

image.jpeg.c4f3289cc9f9176576722883c658bb39.jpeg

image.jpeg.7791e35bc00313fab29d6d09c6827b57.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

The broader problem in society is many people have come to have zero trust in political media so they open themselves up to the same clicks for ratings nonsense (and worse) from alternative media 

Oh some on here have already laughed at the dust explanation.  The thing is, one can look at satellite a few days ago and see for themselves. This isn’t a voodoo explanation. Hell we’ve seen snow recently have different color from dust. 

15 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

The broader problem in society is many people have come to have zero trust in political media so they open themselves up to the same clicks for ratings nonsense (and worse) from alternative media 

Which was made worse when the group promoting the "fake news" concept promoted their spokesperson to President. They already had their alternative media in place for that group of many people to flock to when they needed someplace else to go. Amazing how much money was made in the past 7 years on the idea of "Fake News". Slowly the Alex Jones of the conspiracy theory world are starting to be exposed for who they really are, fake news and lies for profit. Most of the media out there has some level of bias, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see through that. Hopefully we can get back to a world where facts can be facts again and not labeled "fake news" because some guy on YouTube said so(especially when they made a bunch of money because it was shared and clicked on so many times). 

Frustrating times for scientists around the world.....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Oh some on here have already laughed at the dust explanation.  The thing is, one can look at satellite a few days ago and see for themselves. This isn’t a voodoo explanation. Hell we’ve seen snow recently have different color from dust. 

Meh we know about the dust.  What VOC smells like bleach. Hundreds of reports? I have no idea 

1 hour ago, Spanks45 said:

Which was made worse when the group promoting the "fake news" concept promoted their spokesperson to President. They already had their alternative media in place for that group of many people to flock to when they needed someplace else to go. Amazing how much money was made in the past 7 years on the idea of "Fake News". Slowly the Alex Jones of the conspiracy theory world are starting to be exposed for who they really are, fake news and lies for profit. Most of the media out there has some level of bias, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see through that. Hopefully we can get back to a world where facts can be facts again and not labeled "fake news" because some guy on YouTube said so(especially when they made a bunch of money because it was shared and clicked on so many times). 

Frustrating times for scientists around the world.....

The Venn Diagram of people who believe a chlorine cloud descended on their house 7 days after said fire in Ohio, that the covid vaccines are causing mass deaths and that the 2020 election was stolen is just 1 perfect circle. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1