Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2022 Disco/obs/etc

Torch Tiger

17 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Pretty torchy stretch for a while.  Looks like a week+ of 80s-90s for most of SNE.   The humidity doesn't seem firmly entrenched after Weds though 

It’s been a mess this weekend to be sure,, .. i don’t think anyone would deny that ..but the end is close now . Onto bigger and better weather 

I wonder when Jim Cantore's flight lands at Logan?? I'm sure the Weather Chanell will be providing 24/7 coverage of the highly unusual weather for July that BOX is forecasting. 

Cantore may even get to experience the very rare Thunderrain if things break right for him and SNE

Tuesday through Wednesday Night:

Summerlike heat and humidity return in this period, ahead of a
slowing cold front. Expect highs well into the 80s to low 90s and
dewpoints mid to upper 60s, with muggy nighttime lows.

Image result for Jim Cantore

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

1 hour ago, Brewbeer said:

another day without AC !

This is all my fault.  Spent big money installing A/C and then haven’t had to use it yet.  Turned it on once for like the novelty one evening with some dews a couple weeks ago but other than that… it’s like buying a new snow blower and then it never snows.

After 2-3 summers of seemingly needing A/C regularly starting in May, here we are with a 40F min at MVL in mid-July all the sudden.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

This is all my fault.  Spent big money installing A/C and then haven’t had to use it yet.  Turned it on once for like the novelty one evening with some dews a couple weeks ago but other than that… it’s like buying a new snow blower and then it never snows.

After 2-3 summers of seemingly needing A/C regularly starting in May, here we are with a 40F min at MVL in mid-July all the sudden.

A big thank you!