• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.

Typhoon Tip

3 minutes ago, SJonesWX said:

if you have any kind of slope on your driveway, throw a couple extra weights on the back. that blower up front is pretty heavy. my chains chew up my driveway nicely when the rear tires slip, which happens frequently-I only have 2 weights, and the dealer doesn't have any more in stock-backordrered.

Thanks, I have 2- 42lb suitcase weights that are coming with it, I told them to hold the tractor until April (need to get rid of mine first so i have room for it) so had them throw the mowing deck and bagger on it, Will have to weight until next winter but i may add quite a bit of weight to it myself............:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Euro Narcan seems believable to me 

IF the Euro is correct on the placement of the ML warm front and thermal fields, then it would be pretty accurate....though I might bump it just a shade north (often QPF is a little too heavy near the low level forcing and not heavy enough to the north of the ML WF)....but I also think the Euro might be a little too far south overall. It's the furthest south of guidance at 12z.

There isn't a lot of spread though unless we believe the NAM. All the other models are pretty darned close....like within 25 miles of eachother.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

I had to look it up for more clarity... makes sense.  Sounds like me when the Red Sox starter is doing well and we start playing bullpen roulette in the 5th inning.

"Going on tilt" is when a player becomes enraged about something and starts making ill-advised plays based purely on emotion.

Man, is that an apt description of what happens here on a regular basis

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

Had to give my boy his sled early that Christmas so he could actually use it before our 21 inches was wiped out. His first taste of true winter disappointment.

That's why I only ask my kids to phone in reports for "Trace" measurements and depth readings of "0".  Gotta keep expectations low as long as possible.

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.
  • dendrite unpinned this topic