• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

That is the route to limiting this potential here, I'll bet...that secondary pops to the south due to the confluence, and its another deform from guess where?

Ginxy, Will, you and Brett.

It's a weak secondary though...and honestly the deform is much further north where it's colder at 700. I honestly think that was a great look for you. 

• Like 1

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I would honestly rather the coastal just hold off and keep it a SWFE lol

Why, that reduces your ceiling considerably? You want to "lock in" like 8" and punt the chance for 13" because you're afraid Holliston might get 13" and you get 7"? That seems insane....esp considering even the Euro looks good for you and there is no doubt it's likely too far south with the snow max even on that exact run when you look aloft.

• Haha 2

Just now, CoastalWx said:

It's a weak secondary though...and honestly the deform is much further north where it's colder at 700. I honestly think that was a great look for you. 

I am just so snake bitten and tired of coastal lows.....I would rather forgo the risk of a stray tit ending up in Brett's mouth again.

Just slam the warm tongue north.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Why, that reduces your ceiling considerably? You want to "lock in" like 8" and punt the chance for 13" because you're afraid Holliston might get 13" and you get 7"? That seems insane....esp considering even the Euro looks good for you and there is no doubt it's likely too far south with the snow max even on that exact run when you look aloft.

Well, this season has been insane.

I trust nothing.

• Like 1

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Well, this season has been insane.

This isn't an actual coastal though in the classic sense of the word...the secondary will help blunt the WAA, but it's not going to to ever reach maturity in the midlevels offshore. No matter which run you look at, H7 will go northwest of us.

• Like 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

This isn't an actual coastal though in the classic sense of the word...the secondary will help blunt the WAA, but it's not going to to ever reach maturity in the midlevels offshore. No matter which run you look at, H7 will go northwest of us.

First thing I thought was how that was a nice look for him for once. :lol:   After the thump, you could see how there would be some ribbon of lighter snows hanging around. Not to mention CF enhancement. 

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

I know...I was being somewhat facetious, but at this point, I think I speak for all of the beleaguered interior folks when I say to just keep it simple....SWFE.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

First thing I thought was how that was a nice look for him for once. :lol:   After the thump, you could see how there would be some ribbon of lighter snows hanging around. Not to mention CF enhancement. 

Yea, the blizzard looked pissah, too....plenty of other events have looked out-F*cking standing.....yet here I sit, at 28" and change.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I am just so snake bitten and tired of coastal lows.....I would rather forgo the risk of a stray tit ending up in Brett's mouth again.

Just slam the warm tongue north.

I mean the deep interior gets sick of coastal lows but when areas like 25 miles from waters edge are tired of coastals… 

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.
  • dendrite unpinned this topic