• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.

Typhoon Tip

6 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

How about your Narcan you tout?

Why do you broach that issue with me like every day? lol Its pretty robust, I get it....I don't rip and read it. Its the best algorithm for determining precip type, but its still just a tool. Also, its only as good as the data that the model is spitting out, so if the modeled QPF is overdone, so will its snow output. I'll still sell widespread amounts over a foot.

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Wish you could make your way back up here, Don.

I will Ray. I know I'll be buried up there because my parents have 4 plots available...TMI.
A pseudo–Miller B appears to be unfolding. There be potential for prolific amounts if everything shakes out perfect, the red flags of caution be flying. Will be fun to watch. Thinking is something "big" will occur before the dews set in.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

A lot of people lost in the sauce this morning over a NAM run that was still a significant winter event.

I mean, I've seen it here for years...but there seems to be a whole new level of weenie the last couple seasons. Then there's DIT trying to reverse pshyc storms, and then believing it himself...

1 minute ago, ROOSTA said:

I will Ray. I know I'll be buried up there because my parents have 4 plots available...TMI.
A pseudo–Miller B appears to be unfolding. There be potential for prolific amounts if everything shakes out perfect, the red flags of caution be flying. Will be fun to watch. Thinking is something "big" will occur before the dews set in.  

Well, hopefully we can get you up here above ground.

• Haha 1

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Some of that is definitely sleet near and south of BOS. That doesn't show what I am about to say...but some signs of some enhancement across NE MA too. Looks like an inch or two even down here to end after it mixes a bit.

Maybe a little bonanza just inland and through NE MA back to the east slopes of the ORH hills on that easterly fetch.

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Man…. Good luck getting to and from work Friday on the gfs. Snow to sleet back to snow here. I’d hit it 

Plenty of time to consider the really big totals, but in this set up, I wouldn't go over a foot until really close in. You need a lot to go right.

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Plenty of time to consider the really big totals, but in this set up, I wouldn't go over a foot until really close in. You need a lot to go right.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Nice flash freeze look late day too. 

Agree… gfs does kind of have the start of that look where someone like your area could see 12+

and yeah Scott… pretty nasty winter day verbatim 

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.
  • dendrite unpinned this topic