• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I mean the deep interior gets sick of coastal lows but when areas like 25 miles from waters edge are tired of coastals… 

It's called going on tilt in poker terms...he's now rooting for a crappier version of the storm that broadbrushes 6-8" so he doesn't have to worry about jackpots....even though in a better version of the storm he might actually get more even if he doesn't jackpot.

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Well, how was your mental health after Dec 92? Huddled in the bathroom alone in tears the middle school dance?

I was 13 lol and if I had the technology like we have now, I would have thrown myself onto an incoming tractor trailer on Rt 24.

You honestly think somehow I'm getting a foot and you're getting 4" of dust? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Henry's Weather said:

Well, as an LICSW, the difference is that those are largely based upon irrational fears....given the snowfall deficits at hand, this is based upon actual seasonal observations. But again, healf-joking....I look good for at least 8" or so.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

It's called going on tilt in poker terms...he's now rooting for a crappier version of the storm that broadbrushes 6-8" so he doesn't have to worry about jackpots....even though in a better version of the storm he might actually get more even if he doesn't jackpot.

I had to look it up for more clarity... makes sense.  Sounds like me when the Red Sox starter is doing well and we start playing bullpen roulette in the 5th inning.

"Going on tilt" is when a player becomes enraged about something and starts making ill-advised plays based purely on emotion.

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.
  • dendrite unpinned this topic