Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
New England Overrunning Event 02/03-02/04/22

dryslot

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

How does that happen with such weak waves?

Sfc front gets stalled over or just south of the pike region on the 3k for like 6-8 hours. Anyone south of the sfc front will be flooded with warmer air.

We'll see...might be wrong. Sfc features will be the hardest for models to resolve. They'll get the nidlevels a lot easier.

• Like 1

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Perhaps you should go back to questioning Kevin about his snow totals based on incomplete observations from nearby reports. Enjoy your mud it's the only mud you hot.

I publicly apologized to him for that. But keep talking about others taking pot shots, old man.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

There is considerable variety with the 12z hi res models.

the ARWs would be interesting everywhere. Everything else is pretty meh south of the pike...maybe FV3 is interesting north of the CT border. Would be pretty sweet if the ARWs scored a coup here

1 minute ago, JC-CT said:

the ARWs would be interesting everywhere. Everything else is pretty meh south of the pike...maybe FV3 is interesting north of the CT border. Would be pretty sweet if the ARWs scored a coup here

We need to sit around the camp fire with powderfreak....

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

A bowl of crunchy Spiders for Wiz…his favorite.

And just think, All these cereals everyone eat daily, These grains that go to the mills, I'm sure there is a few people sitting there picking the insects off the wheat before there ground............:lol:

• Haha 1

A lot of the hi-res meso models have a mesolow that goes out toward Cape Cod overnight tomorrow night and it drives the sfc cold down into MA....that's something that would have to be watched as it would create a big icing problem if it verified.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Sfc front gets stalled over or just south of the pike region on the 3k for like 6-8 hours. Anyone south of the sfc front will be flooded with warmer air.

We'll see...might be wrong. Sfc features will be the hardest for models to resolve. They'll get the nidlevels a lot easier.

We'll see what happens, but I've never been crazy about this one in terms of snow 

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

We'll see what happens, but I've never been crazy about this one in terms of snow 

Yeah I was briefly thinking you might score on this one....but you get porked again being too far south for good snow. You might get a lot of ZR/IP though....lol. Your area will likely drain the cold in the low levels pretty efficiently.