joxey
New England Overrunning Event 02/03-02/04/22

dryslot

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Superstorm93 said:

Lol would absolutely be rippin' sleet with this setup. Honestly think the ZR potential is kinda low when compared to the overall IP threat. 

727548599_download(3).thumb.png.2fb3f81f840acfb158706ea76272ef4d.png

I agree for vast majority of the subforum. The CAD comes in like a wall, and all at once.  Not a ZR risk—sleet or snow. 

I think the sig ZR threat is Thursday in eastern PA and NY, when the CAD is “oozing “ down the apps and before the hp builds strongly to the north. Southwest MA and northwest CT, maybe too, but much less confidence. 

10 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

DIT angry this morning as he jogs…gathering snowballs and chucking them at random cars and homes. 

Self absorbed narcissists get angry when they don't get their way.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It's a clown map, who cares. Clearly it thinks whatever that is, is snow.  It's trash.

No because the snow maps don't show that at all but keep on keeping on. Perhaps someone with real insight can share their knowledge of what  Pivotals algorithm is indicating.  I may email the owners in OKC

• Confused 1

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

No because the snow maps don't show that at all but keep on keeping on. Perhaps someone with real insight can share their knowledge of what  Pivotals algorithm is indicating.  I may email the owners in OKC

I don’t know dude and don’t care. You should look at the soundings. And then figure out the qpf as sleet or snow.

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Warmer trends?

What Warmer trends ? It’s funny you say you lost all faith in Euro yet now you are using it while everything else rushes the cold in . When is the Nam ever wrong with cold press and CAD?The funniest part is SW CT is under the biggest threat for big ice damage and you’ve a poster down there calling for inches of rain and 50’s. I mean wtf?

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

I don’t know dude and don’t care. You should look at the soundings. And then figure out the qpf as sleet or snow.

That wasn't my question as I know how to figure it out but thanks for the clown emoji. After this mess what was active suddenly turned into a snooze fest. Sucks