joxey
New England Overrunning Event 02/03-02/04/22

dryslot

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Southern streams amp and pump the ridge. That High is a beast though. Will be interesting battle 

The problem is the high is a beast, but the storm makes it here before the high presses in...so the high could be 1060mb and it wouldn't matter. The key is getting that high to press down prior to the storm arriving.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

You guys have the confidence of a floppy noodle 

Lol…

But it’s easy to be negative when ya just got boned in this last coastal.  And we got boned here. 6-8” and others get 20 and 30,  so it’s east to just think the euro will get this one right. Sad but true.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I feel like this will trend into  snow north of pike or rt 2 type of deal.

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m wondering if this doesn’t turn into a sleet fest for much of SNE and zr threat is more SCT? I’d prefer the zr here, but this has that look to me .

stick to these.  Pingers pike S and valley.  Snow CNE, N Berks, Monads, Jeffafa-land.   Maybe I'm being irrationally confident here, but on a relative scale this looks like an easy one IMO.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

12z actually was better then the 0z run, Not there yet but trended a bit to the good.

Ya I was waiting to say something until I loaded some surface stuff on my phone, it did shift about 50 miles south with the cold press.   Verbatim pack eating rain then some brief sleet and icing in most of SNE with snow mostly in CNE and NNE.

2 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Ya I was waiting to say something until I loaded some surface stuff on my phone, it did shift about 50 miles south with the cold press.   Verbatim pack eating rain briefly then some snow sleet and icing in most of SNE. 

I guess it depends on the eyes of the beholder, I saw what you saw as well, I mean euro is not going to go over those incremental steps, That's still a positive in my book.