• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

I called out of work and so did my mom. I shan't be on the roads today and shall enjay hot cocoa. And while I was at it I told the managers they need to get out of there while they can. These guys likely have SUV's though, and they likely are not really working but its in SE CT and theyve been under an even heavier death band than us. Maybe some parts of W arent doing as well but these SE CT echoes are no joke.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

7 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Gonna pound for another 8-10hrs here and already north of 7"

Nice. You should get crushed. 

6 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

I dunno. I woke up, looked outside. Checked the latest HRRR,  it's obviously sliding east even faster than progged last night. Looks like it should be really good.... 395 east. ASOUT. Congrats out there. I'm not saying no more snow for me or Kev. I have a hard time seeing 14" more.

I get it. I just feel like we should have seen enough of these to withhold judgment until much later on in the evolution of the storm. The forecast can be graded at another time. I'm not so sure about our central 12-18 zone either right now. But it's been hard enough to get a warning level event this season. I'll enjoy what falls and rip this fail of a winter if I need to...later.

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Just talk to Marshfield fire chief. Getting hammered with flooding. Losing power left and right. Transmission lines going down due to wet snow and wind. 

:damage:

• Thanks 1