Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

Just now, RI Rob said:

Haven't been out to measure yet but looks like the same in the Seaport. Pixie Dust blowing around, cars partially covered etc. 

@DotRat_Wx Are you seeing the same?

I'm honestly not even looking out the window yet. I love watching radar and banding. Once we start to crank CCB I will be glued to windows.

Just now, DotRat_Wx said:

Did Corey end up staying in LA? Because that was the kiss of death.

Great job by this board last night. I thought a lot of red flags were raised about those weird azz solutions. Everyone knew it was bull crap. Tough to ignore such a model consensus, but nowcasting says historic blizzard.

Looks like the more east models are panning out?

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

Maybe that's why I haven't melted yet. Living in the past. 

I dunno. I woke up, looked outside. Checked the latest HRRR,  it's obviously sliding east even faster than progged last night. Looks like it should be really good.... 395 east. ASOUT. Congrats out there. I'm not saying no more snow for me or Kev. I have a hard time seeing 14" more.

Just now, dendrite said:

Looks like the more east models are panning out?

Yeah I’m not seeing stuff way west at all….otherwise it should be absolutely pounding into central CT. 

Eastern MA was always going to look really good…they were in the cross hairs of the CCB on most of the runs last night and that’s exactly what the radar is showing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JC-CT said:

I dunno. I woke up, looked outside. Checked the latest HRRR,  it's obviously sliding east even faster than progged last night. Looks like it should be really good.... 395 east. ASOUT. Congrats out there. I'm not saying no more snow for me or Kev. I have a hard time seeing 14" more.

Time to put models away man 

• Haha 1

at least 4 + inches here but impossible to measure with winds. Gusted to 38 on my station but somewhat protected from NE winds( SW winds come right off ocean). Trustum Pond weather station , a couple miles away, has gust to 46 and certainly its coming on strong here. will walk down to ocean soon . temps dropping quickly. down to 22 degrees