• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, 78Blizzard said:

The Euro is just lending more credence to the BOX discussion.

3 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Yeah not sure 24-30" here is gonna verify.  18-24" is my call.

Yeah I'm more of the mind that you take the low number on the BOX ranges and that's a good expectation right now.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

6-12? It’s 18+ here 

3 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

yes on one off hour euro run you are at 13" plus ratios

Kevin likes to pretend he knows what I think, so I'll throw out my forecast for him. I like BOX's 12-18 for him.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

Ya the Only option is me Spending money vs. My SW flights which are free, and get into either Newark at 8:30am or JFK at 7:30.  And THOSE would get canceled.  I'm F'd.  

I Honestly want to jump off a bridge.  ZERO Sarcasm.   

Please don’t do that. Rhode Island is a snow hole. 6-12” if its lucky.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

6-12? It’s 18+ here 

I have put your location in my supercomputer and your guaranteed snowfall amount is (whirr, click, sound of exploding vacuum tubes)

21.4 inches

Your snow will terminate at 0739 a.m. EST Sunday.

You will measure in absolute disbelief at the accuracy of this prediction.

Or not.

• Thanks 1

You can see this thing explosively developing already …wow   

judging by radar it’s west of guidance? But I’m not really sure I didn’t actually measure this point to point over this early part of the game. I just get that feeling looking at these echoes moving parallel to the Va Caped not northeast like the GFS … Probably should move over to the Now cast thread

Also the euro came west at 18 Z pretty much gives us a beast blizzard to Boston musta been posted. talking big wind gusts and 20 to 28 inches of snow… It’s hard to say down by NYC maybe half that much. 

Like I said I wasn’t buying any of those runs earlier in the day I don’t know if that means it’s going to reconsolidate into the love of our lives and all that jazz but I don’t think it’s Diana Roma possibility that those were red herring model runs. We’ll see. Could’ve been a uniquely prone error for effective sensitivity and all the models were guilty of it but it’s really really difficult to actually believe that, I admit that

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Roger Smith said:

I have put your location in my supercomputer and your guaranteed snowfall amount is (whirr, click, sound of exploding vacuum tubes)

21.4 inches

Or not.

He will measure 21.5 just to bust high

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

You can see this thing explosively developing already …wow   

judging by radar it’s west of guidance? But I’m not really sure I didn’t actually measure this point the point of this early part of the game I just get that feeling looking at these echoes moving parallel to the Va Caped not north east like the GFS  Probably should move over to the Now cast thread

Also the euro came west at 18 Z pretty much gives us a beast blizzard to Boston musta been posted. talking big wind gusts and 20 to 28 inches of snow… It’s hard to say down by NYC maybe half that much. 

Like I said I wasn’t buying any of those runs earlier in the day I don’t know if that means it’s going to reconsolidate into the love of our lives and all that jazz but I don’t think it’s Diana Roma possibility that those were red herring model runs. We’ll see. Could’ve been a uniquely prone error for effective sensitivity and all the models were guilty of it but it’s really really difficult to actually believe that, I admit that

I like drunk Tip

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Roger Smith said:

21.4 inches

Or not.

I just called to say .. I love you 

• Haha 7