• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

I don't think this is done trending back west on guidance... NAM should tic west with a more consolidated low thru 12hr

I posted earlier: relative to 12z guidance stretched out by that overweighted vorticity far east, we will watch this LBSW where SW = SNE

If I didn't have very dependent dependents keeping me away from the computer, I'd be nowcasting the heck out of this... someone should!

https://www.spc.noaa.gov/exper/mesoanalysis/new/viewsector.php?sector=16#

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

Gonna be close, I think its 27.5 or so for current record so 28 will do it.

I always did not like how they measured that President's Day storm with that 27.5" deal (Easy to look up COOP) but with '78 being 27.1" at Logan with heavy wind at the time, I say you have a shot of getting to the 26.3" that fell in the Big snow of Feb 26-28, 1969, storm. But we'll see. Harvey Leonard stated earlier that because of the drifty nature of this it could be tough to measure, just like in '78.

Just now, Greg said:

I always did not like how they measured that President's Day storm with that 27.5" deal (Easy to look up COOP) but with '78 being 27.1" at Logan with heavy wind at the time, I say you have a shot of getting to the 26.3" that fell in the Big snow of Feb 26-28, 1969, storm. But we'll see. Harvey Leonard stated earlier that because of the drifty nature of this it could be tough to measure, just like in '78.

Im not sure they were many accurate measurements in 78, it was too difficult with the crazy drfits.

9 minutes ago, Bruinsyear said:

1 set of house back, long dune run in front of me but its not far from where the houses are getting comprised inside the river. House is up here, so I have no worry but I have front row seats. That last wind/rain ripper did some major damage. I watched the waves top the dunes.

Going to be a hell of a high tide tomorrow night.