• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

EPS still have some value. GEFS less so imho - they seem to track the OP way too much. I prefer the spread on the EPS.

Yes, As the GFS op goes, So do the GEFS, I think that's a reason there going to be adding more members to it to smooth that out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PhineasC said:

LOL no.

Clearly not paying attention outside E MA.

I have been going back and forth between mostly whiff and 12"+ for a while. 

Most central and western zones have been doing the same thing. 

Guess you haven't paid attention for here either,  18z runs outside Euro, were run of the mill nuisance.

5 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

LOL no.

Clearly not paying attention outside E MA.

I have been going back and forth between mostly whiff and 12"+ for a while. 

Most central and western zones have been doing the same thing. 

Bob doesn't want to hear dissent this evening.  Just mowing down anyone who says otherwise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Guess you haven't paid attention for here either,  18z runs outside Euro, were run of the mill nuisance.

Yes, because you consider anything less than 24" to be not worth your time, I think.

I'm just trying to explain why those on the western and northern areas around your E MA bubble are on edge. The last two days of runs have literally bounced between MECS and zilch every 6 hours while you bounced between 18 and 36.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, George001 said:

image.thumb.png.6de103105d4bcb8936bd4639eed25576.pngThe 18z gfs is slower and more west with the energy that eventually gets buried out west. To my untrained eye (mets here, correct me if I am wrong) it looks like the energy is digging faster and is farther east. In my opinion this tells me gfs and nam are wrong with burying the energy. 

edit- not my map

I don’t know how anybody can discern anything out of that finger paint …wtf is that mélange 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Bob doesn't want to hear dissent this evening.  Just mowing down anyone who says otherwise.

If we can make this an all out love, we pray. It’s more fun when all are involved. It’s hard witj our geography, but hopefully we all can get something. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1