• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

Is there anything that can be derived by looking at some of the more obscure details of modeling? Like for instance the sref is a bomb and the arw is nothing. I know some of our Mets know the way models operate on a mechanical level. 

Maybe there is a known bias here. And it can give us a key to understanding how to play this. 

12 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

If I'm tired of whining and bitching about other people whining and bitching, and I whine and bitch about it, does that mean we can all be friends again?

We all blame you if this whiffs, you jinxed this on Monday

On 1/24/2022 at 4:41 PM, JC-CT said:

I don't ever recall a situation quite like this where a storm went poof. Could see us still missing an event though, but it is getting more unlikely every cycle.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, klw said:

We all blame you if this whiffs, you jinxed this on Monday

Lol well first of all, Scooter jinxed it by laughing at us. But more importantly, "a whiff" which would almost certainly be a grazer, is not going poof. I was talking about it literally falling apart and turning into a sheared mess consisting of snow showers for philly or something. I've seen that happen before more times that I care to remember 

• Thanks 1