• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

17 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

The details are still sketchy at 4 days out but wow the consensus. I pulled up just a few maps and it was all I needed to see. I couldn’t unsee it. The orange. The blinding orange.

unsee this :weenie::weenie::weenie:

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I don't see a coastal front getting near rt 128....its been several days since any solution has done that. 

I don't want to speak for @Zeus, but i believe he was referring to the relative screw zone part of your post

• Like 3

Just now, CT Valley Dryslot said:

Euro is the Real McCoy. Been a while since we've had a real PHL-BOS crusher.

Very true that it's been a while since the last "everybody wins" kind of big hit. Still a good bit of lead time -- this could well tuck in closer and bring a lot of excited folks into ptype/dry slot issues, or see the SW trend slower again and flatten the chances. For now, the sun is shining, we are eating wine and drinking chicken, and the forecast she look lovely in the sundress and straw hat.

• Like 1

Just now, hooralph said:

Just saying - all of it is still on the table. You could have your sights set on the CF in SNE then NYC comes in from behind with the outer deform band a la 2/2006.

I understand the deform band is modeled west of me ...that isn't a shock.

Its off of the table AFAIC. You want to disagree, fine...don't see the point of the back and forth.

9 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

I’d always get so excited when the planner showed a day with straight up “Snow”.   

Yeah you wait the whole local forecast just to see that one panel show snow.  Then I’d go back to Sportscenter for Stuart Scott (RIP) before leaving for school lol.  I think many of us snow weenies in the late ‘80s and ‘90s rolled that way between TWC and ESPN :lol:.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Very true that it's been a while since the last "everybody wins" kind of big hit. Still a good bit of lead time -- this could well tuck in closer and bring a lot of excited folks into ptype/dry slot issues, or see the SW trend slower again and flatten the chances. For now, the sun is shining, we are eating wine and drinking chicken, and the forecast she look lovely in the sundress and straw hat.

Yeah, probably closest one in recent memory was Jan 2018?

• Like 1