• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

54 minutes ago, BRSno said:

Really wish I had booked a flight for tonight on Tuesday. Can't wait to live vicariously through you guys.

I flew SWA (HOU to) FLL to ISP in 2015 for my Aunt Marguerite's funeral in Bay Shore.  I was first group, offered a cute Shinnecock (I though she was Hispanic) woman a free drink to sit by me, not because I was perving, because I am fat and she was tiny, and it was Southwest), anyway, ISP is walking distance to hotels (trust me), models look close to 2 feet, who flies from FLL to ISP?  Except that flight was full, but go tomorrow morning and get a room.  Shinnecock are Native Americans,  I knew of Shinnecock Inlet and 1938, no idea a nation was there.

She had a small bottle of Kahlua.  She was cute, but I was, and am, married.

• Confused 3

Just now, Snowguy66 said:

Do we know if the air flight data got into the NAM earlier?  That is my only concern really at this point.  If the name did not get the new data and the GFS did I would still be concerned.  If it did than I expected GFS to yes slowly cave with each run which I have previously stated.

Isn’t it all or none?