Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Lol..we are just getting into what was deemed yesterday as a fabulous looking stretch.  Yet we can’t help talking about the downside of a pattern a 3 plus weeks away… 

let’s focus on the good in front of us. 

Let’s see some modeled storms from the fruit of he good in front of us, they must be there 

5 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Let’s see some modeled storms from the fruit of he good in front of us, they must be there 

They’re there….just gotta let it play out.

Many just received 8-15 inches a few days ago, that wasn’t suppose to happen either if we listened to the Debbie’s….so let em cancel the next two-three weeks like clowns. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Many just received 8-15 inches a few days ago, that wasn’t suppose to happen either if we listened to the Debbie’s….so let em cancel the next two-three weeks like clowns. 

Well, it didn't happen for the vast majority of us.

21 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Lol..we are just getting into what was deemed yesterday as a fabulous looking stretch.  Yet we can’t help talking about the downside of a pattern a 3 plus weeks away… 

let’s focus on the good in front of us. 

I have always hated that .. we are now in the forecasted Need to get to Jan 10 period and already they’re talking about the PNA going negative and Feb being ruined . That may happen… but let’s enjoy what few weeks we have for now 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Eh...I'd still take an expected foot over a surprise inch, but that's just me.

Yea, I mean....I'm happy for the 12 mile wide stretch of 60 miles that had a foot (no I'm not, I'm lying), but the reality of the situation is that I'm in single digits for snowfall at the halfway mark.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

I think its shifting back north a little came to almost a stop now starting back up again

26 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

Right? There was a couple minute period when it was going pretty good. Still dropping cat paws here. 

1.25" in the center of town.  Wrapping up now.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, dryslot said:

That narrow band, Fell on a narrow band, Totally pedestrian up here, I would label that localized, Not regional.

Lots got 6 plus down here. And those bands crushed central and eastern CT, and eastern Mass. That’s a lot of folks. I know it wasn’t very good where you are Jeff, but you’ll more than make up for it going forward I’m sure. 

27 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

1.5 here.  Only 2 events above 1.6 so far, 2.8 and 4.8.   Not yet as patience-requiring as 04-05, when we made it thru Feb 9 w/o a 4" event (while watching SNE get buried in late Jan.)  Then got 60" in the next 31 days, beginning with a 21" dump with some thunder.

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Lots got 6 plus down here. And those bands crushed central and eastern CT, and eastern Mass. That’s a lot of folks. I know it wasn’t very good where you are Jeff, but you’ll more than make up for it going forward I’m sure. 

Populated area, yes...but a relatively small segment of the region geographically speaking.

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

That would have been an SECS this season up here................lol

• Like 1