• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

LL lapse rates are like 9C/km tonight....watch for windex squalls up in NNE/CNE...they may get down to the pike region in SNE, but I'd def favor further north toward Ray if anything was gonna happen in SNE. Too bad we didn't have a little more moisture pooling or it would have a chance to be higher end.

• Like 2

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

LL lapse rates are like 9C/km tonight....watch for windex squalls up in NNE/CNE...they may get down to the pike region in SNE, but I'd def favor further north toward Ray if anything was gonna happen in SNE. Too bad we didn't have a little more moisture pooling or it would have a chance to be higher end.

Yay, a windex jackpot.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Clandestine fetish huh, years of scolding me about tides now we find out your secret. Tides Friday thru Sunday are low

More PG than tides per se.....I don't really care about the CF aspect, but I like to rifle through the Kocin book for historical reference relative to max PG.

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Beast must have gotten several inches? That streamer seemed to be near them oscillating all night.

I think they just missed it.  A little too far north.   And also, their location pretty much sucks orographically, or at any rate, it's a local min.

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Cams show about that.

It's all snowmaking I think.  At any rate, they didn't report any new this morning.  With that said, it wouldn't be the first time they'd slacked on the snow report.   But the conditions are getting pretty decent now regardless.

18 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That has crossed my mind too. It wouldn't take much. Both are sort of tenuous. 

The goals is to get 2 of the 3 possibilities over the next 10 or so days.  If Friday ramps up, then we get next Wednesday.  If Friday fails then we get Sunday and Wednesday.  2 out of 3 is the goal.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'm starting to think Friday may be out better shot of the two...Kev may have been right. Keep in mind that its relative and not loving either at the moment.

either way, nothing remotely interesting until then and those are long shots at best.  tough stretch awt, thankfully weenies got the light/mod event