Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Some just caught a break on Friday. They scored a big storm in a poor pattern. That  was the break. 

Has it ever occurred to you that most people on here speak from a perspective that is oriented towards their own experiences, as they have experienced in their own BY?

Even so, you are still below average snowfall.

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Has it ever occurred to you that most people on here speak from a perspective that is oriented towards their own experiences, as they have been observed in their own BY?

Even so, you are still below average snowfall.

Of course it has, but Just saying that some scored Friday, and the pattern wasn’t too hot at that point. Can’t argue with that.  

If I got shafted, I’d have to agree with that logic anyway as well. 

Just like 2015 was epic for you guys out east. It wasn’t as great here by any means, but that doesn’t change its epicosity at all, or for you guys.  And that’s the point.

Everybody is going to cash in going forward…the have nots from Friday will get theirs over the next few weeks.

7 minutes ago, George001 said:

I think we’re gonna get one of the 2 Friday or Sunday. Then there will be even more threats after that, this pattern is really good.

George, George, George of Foxboro,

King weenie of SNE..

Aaaaaaaaaa ahaha aaaaaa ahahahaaa  aaaaaaaaaa

Two blizzards coming for me!!

• Like 1

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Relative to the pattern. 9/10 times that NAO block in December produces.

I was just gon' defend you  LOL ... 'I thought he said relative to pattern - '

Although, the -PNA on roids wasn't really a favorable pattern for me.  Particularly when it -NAO tried to obtrude exertion S along the EC at the same time said -PNA was attempting to raise heights.  That was why 300 mb flight level velocities were 200 mph.. yikes!  

18 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Just can not catch a break this year.

6 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Of course it has, but Just saying that some scored Friday, and the pattern wasn’t too hot at that point. Can’t argue with that.  

If I got shafted, I’d have to agree with that logic anyway as well. 

Just like 2015 was epic for you guys out east. It wasn’t as great here by any means, but that doesn’t change its epicosity at all, or for you guys.  And that’s the point.

Everybody is going to cash in going forward…the have nots from Friday will get theirs over the next few weeks.

But I did not say "we", so I can argue with that. I'm speaking from my own persepective

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Pattern was shit due to neg pna into Cabo. Can't separate teleconnections especially the Pac

4 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I was just gon' defend you  LOL ... 'I thought he said relative to pattern - '

Although, the -PNA on roids wasn't really a favorable pattern for me.  Particularly when it -NAO tried to obtrude exertion S along the EC at the same time said -PNA was attempting to raise heights.  That was why 300 mb flight level velocities were 200 mph.. yikes!  

My point is that negative NAO pattern was negated by record RNA, but more often than not, I'm still scoring more than 2" in a pattern like that during a la nina.  I mean, I can also say that early January wasn't "shit"..its all subjective.

7 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Relative to the pattern this season, EVERYONE in SNE has been porked....that is just fact. Sure, maybe the cosmic dildo that violated some is more jagged than that which entered others.

Yeah this winter got off to a slow start. The massive trough out west in December ruined what looked like a good pattern, but that looks to be changing soon.