Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

1 hour ago, weathafella said:

Kind of torchy tomorrow and Thursday.  LC nailed this from long range.  Short frigid plunge but serious winter begins next week.  Friday a clean whiff on the NAM tonight.

LC has rushed things like I did, just not quite as much. He was originally expecting big winter last third of December, then a more protracted thaw in January....looks like that gets pushed back to Feb now.

9 hours ago, dryslot said:

That is quite a parade of coastal's on the 0z GFS, Certainly is going to be active the next 15 days.

Parade of storms, but verbatim none of them actually have a good high to the north so they're all questionable in SNE. I chuckled when in my head I went: whiff, cutter, NNE, mixed event, mixed event, whiff.

7 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

NAM has some snow for eastern areas Friday now 

The whole system has been modeled as a mess of lows for a while now, if the eventual low consolidation is West-biased I could see an advisory-level event for SNE in the cards

5 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

Parade of storms, but verbatim none of them actually have a good high to the north so they're all questionable in SNE. I chuckled when in my head I went: whiff, cutter, NNE, mixed event, mixed event, whiff.

Tracks TBD but there are plenty of chances, Won't dispute that some could be messy.