Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

46 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Where are you getting the 12z CMC already?

Apologies, I was looking and comparing the 00z and 12z from last night/yesterday. I do believe that just like with our last storm, the interaction of the lows is going to be crucial to determine the path of the storm, which will best be observed via nowcasting. 

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Maybe we can get a repeat of 2/9-10/87? CHH gets 28 inches while you get 3" and I get an inch?

When is the last time something like that even happened? Perhaps not to that extent..but a big snow there and barely an advisory here? March 2015 perhaps and maybe the Jan 2016 storm come close.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

When is the last time something like that even happened? Perhaps not to that extent..but a big snow there and barely an advisory here? March 2015 perhaps and maybe the Jan 2016 storm come close.

I think the '87 storm was a huge bust too...winter storm warnings out for most of BOS area and the thing decides to just squeeze east but destroy the Cape in an epic manner. The graidnet must have been epic....CHH 28", HYA 16", East Wareham 10"....then Kingston coop had like 3"....lol