Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

Just now, dendrite said:

If I end up with overcast cirrus from that POS on Friday I’m going to tear down the board. I already lost today. 

What were you looking to gain? Today and tomorrow always looked like low mid 30’s interior SNE 40 downslope areas that lost all pack and cold that remained in CNE on north 

22 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

What were you looking to gain? Today and tomorrow always looked like low mid 30’s interior SNE 40 downslope areas that lost all pack and cold that remained in CNE on north 

The last 2 weeks have been neverending darkness, neverending cold, and now neverending COVID and there's no sign of it getting any better anytime soon. If I had a ****ing groundhog right now I'd drive over a ****ing cliff with it.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, dendrite said:

My freaking high was 18F today. Everyone south of me was 30s and 40s and probably had peeks of sun. Just overcast and frigid here like every other goddamn day.

Time to move to the tropics of New England, Cape Cod MA USA Earth. Here it's snows less but the upside is still sky high on singular events. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

The last 2 weeks have been neverending darkness, neverending cold, and now neverending COVID and there's no sign of it getting any better anytime soon. If I had a ****ing groundhog right now I'd drive over a ****ing cliff with it.

Dude.. one hell of a melt there . Do you have it? You’ll come out the other side soon . Colds come and colds go 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Feeling better yet?

I'm good. Occasional coughing/phlegm and general weakness, but I'm a lot more spry compared to the last 6 days. It just feels like muscle atrophy, but I'll get that back. The wife is the one struggling right now, but we'll pull her through.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Yeah we have it.

I had it a few weeks back. Started feeling sick late Wednesday afternoon on the 29th (I had just scheduled my booster the day before or earlier that morning too). My nose started running like nothing I've ever had. Mucus would just randomly gush out of my nose with no warning.  My friend was able to schedule me for a test that Friday and it came back positive. Thankfully the symptoms were fairly mild (comparable to that after the second shot). Only symptoms that were worse were fatigue and body aches. I started to feel much better by Saturday afternoon and symptoms were gone by like Tuesday of last week. However, around last Tuesday I developed this cough that won't go away. The fatigue is still there too...randomly get super tired during the middle of the day. 

• Sad 2

20 minutes ago, dendrite said:

19 minutes ago, dendrite said:

My freaking high was 18F today. Everyone south of me was 30s and 40s and probably had peeks of sun. Just overcast and frigid here like every other goddamn day.

image.gif.ece95f6c05c6b457aac5512a68f50ced.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

6 hours ago, leo2000 said:

Not in my latitude. I guess Climate Change is responsible for this. My mother told me 2014-2015 winter was like the winters she had when she was growing up. 

Everybody’s parents say it was harder when they were kids.   My father used to harangue us about how he walked 5 miles to school in 2 feet of snow and subzero temperatures.

2 hours ago, weatherwiz said:

I had it a few weeks back. Started feeling sick late Wednesday afternoon on the 29th (I had just scheduled my booster the day before or earlier that morning too). My nose started running like nothing I've ever had. Mucus would just randomly gush out of my nose with no warning.  My friend was able to schedule me for a test that Friday and it came back positive. Thankfully the symptoms were fairly mild (comparable to that after the second shot). Only symptoms that were worse were fatigue and body aches. I started to feel much better by Saturday afternoon and symptoms were gone by like Tuesday of last week. However, around last Tuesday I developed this cough that won't go away. The fatigue is still there too...randomly get super tired during the middle of the day. 

Tested positive on the 26th and I still have the cough..all other symptoms were gone in 3 days besides my energy being reduced, but this cough won’t quit.

• Sad 1