Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

1 hour ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'm still excited for the rest of the season...maybe I am naive.

I agree (not that you're naive haha). If we are at this time next month...well then bring out the fork and stick it in. Fortunately I have other hobbies when there's nothing interesting to track. I am still interested in Sunday night good or bad

• Like 1

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

Euro has been a little aggressive with the cold from what I've seen the last few weeks, but that's a big boy Arctic shot. If we're going to screw up all the snow threats, bring on the epic cold. 

I am soooooo of the exact opposite opinion.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

Welcome to the 1980's.  Cue @RUNNAWAYICEBERG

This is legit 1980s...there were a couple of horrible years, but most were serviceable patterns that just grossly underperformed. That is what the last 4.5 seasons have been for me...1 horror show, and 3.5 underachievers. This one would make 5 consecutive...1 and 4.

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

This is legit 1980s...there were a couple of horrible years, but most were serviceable patterns that just grossly underperformed. That is what the last 4.5 seasons have been for me...1 horror show, and 3.5 underachievers. This one would make 5 consecutive...1 and 4.

2014-15 was the last above normal season for me.  I was down in Virginia for 2016-17 (got 1" down there that season), so it's been quite the snow drought for me too, especially with this area being a local screw zone recently.

3 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

2014-15 was the last above normal season for me.  I was down in Virginia for 2016-17 (got 1" down there that season), so it's been quite the snow drought for me too, especially with this area being a local screw zone recently.

2017-2018 was my last good season...I jackpotted in that huge mid March deal, and have been paying ever since.