• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

I’m on board. The big 3 is on board for a major storm. Canadian and European guidance is a bit inland and turns us to rain, and the Navy has a monster blizzard even on the cape. A blend of the guidance would be a track over the outer canal or so, which would be great for anyone NW of the low.

• Haha 2

Just now, George001 said:

I’m on board. The big 3 is on board for a major storm. Canadian and European guidance is a bit inland and turns us to rain, and the Navy has a monster blizzard even on the cape. A blend of the guidance would be a track over the outer canal or so, which would be great for anyone NW of the low.

The NAVGEM is in your big three?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

don't sleep on it.  could be a surprise weenie that slips in there unnoticed while everyone is waiting for the big boy.  

I haven't seen a ton of consistency on the exact handling of all the energy yet. But, none of the combinations have produced anything all that exciting lately.

13 minutes ago, Spaizzo said:

Is Friday a goner? Or maybe just a highly unlikely potential? Didn’t see a thread for it and the last few pages on this I can’t tell if people are talking Friday or Monday  

I'm here for the low probability/high payoff irony potential where Friday is snowier than Monday.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Euro has 2-4" kissing the aftermath around D10...  that could evolve into deeper player, too.  

EPS actually likes that system too...Has a closed isobar low SE of BM ar 246 hours....which is kind of hard to do at that lead time.

Beyond that, EPS keeps reloading that western ridge....you'd have to think it's just going to be more chances when you have meridional flow like that in conjunction with frigid cold lurking nearby (see Hudson Bay)...esp when we get pieces of that PV breaking off and relaxing the gradient temporarily. That western ridge is like gasoline ready to ignite potential.

Jan11_!2zEPS336.png

• Like 4