Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

3 minutes ago, qg_omega said:

Three years…. Not a crazy long time just had two mild winters in a row with this number 3

It's a long time for here. I usually get at least 1 single digit high every winter, but I've had none going back to Jan 19. I had 7 of them in those couple of weeks in late Dec 17 into early 18.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dendrite said:

It's a long time for here. I usually get at least 1 single digit high every winter, but I've had none going back to Jan 19. I had 7 of them in those couple of weeks in late Dec 17 into early 18.

We almost got one yesterday with 24-hr max of 11F.  It’s crazy how cold the last two days have felt despite it being fairly routine January fare.  Body gets used to endless highs in the 30s.

14 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Jan 2019 was pretty impressive. ORH had a high of 1F. Had to go back to 1994 to get that. Even Jan 2004 didn’t beat that. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Jan 2019 was pretty impressive. ORH had a high of 1F. Had to go back to 1994 to get that. Even Jan 2004 didn’t beat that. 

I was pissed that day because I had a high below 0F all day until a couple hours before midnight...ended up with +1F. I wasn't here in 2004, but CON had back to back 0F highs so I'm sure it would've been like -3 to -4 here.