Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

27 was my low.  

Extremely busy week-major conference in Boston and I’m still involved with the organization.  So through Thursday it was the equivalent of full time work.   On top of that I gave the keynote at a sub organization that I’m a founding member at.  Long lunch yesterday with 2 friends and private dinner with a friend and his wife tonight.   Then it’s over. 

The weather was cool but boring is good in that situation.  I have no idea how I ever worked full time-I’m exhausted-lol.

1 hour ago, PhineasC said:

Reminds me of my old MD neighbor who mowed 3 times a week and used the gas blower/trimmer every day. Was glad when he moved.

And reminds me of our neighbor when we lived in Gardiner, who would snow-blow his driveway 3-4 times during a 6" snowfall.  Otherwise a very good sort, even when I woke him up the Thursday evening of Jan 8, 1998 so I could call our office manager in Farmington and she could alert staff that state employees were off the next day.  We'd lost our phone when a large pine branch ripped the cable off the pole.  (His porch and steps were covered in 1" of wet ice, making for a fun trip back down after the call.)

Last 4 morning minima:  22, 20, 22, 20.  Can't quite dig into the teens.  IZG reported 17.

1 minute ago, tamarack said:

And reminds me of our neighbor when we lived in Gardiner, who would snow-blow his driveway 3-4 times during a 6" snowfall.  Otherwise a very good sort, even when I woke him up the Thursday evening of Jan 8, 1998 so I could call our office manager in Farmington and she could alert staff that state employees were off the next day.  We'd lost our phone when a large pine branch ripped the cable off the pole.  (His porch and steps were covered in 1" of wet ice, making for a fun trip back down after the call.)

Last 4 morning minima:  22, 20, 22, 20.  Can't quite dig into the teens.  IZG reported 17.

Small ponds have ice?

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Scoots and Dendy just let it turn into a jungle and then wonder why the kids and chickens can’t see out the windows as the shrubs overtake the house. 

I do it monthly, weekly would probably make it a bit easier though, less to take off each time so I see why you do it that way,

• Thanks 1